1/7/09

Great new blogs

I'm adding some awesome blogs to my blogroll because I have so much free time I'd like to read more internetty stuff.

Wonkette, one of the funniest liberal blogs I've ever read and laughed out loud to despite the fact that I vehemently disagree with them, is a finalist in the 2008 Weblog Awards. So I went over to check the other categories and give them my vote, and lo and behold I found a few parenting blogs that are awesome. Moms that have way more on their plate than I do and manage to do it all with grace and humor.

I really like Mrs. Flinger, she's profane, funny and real. And Notes From the Trenches is just insane. The woman has seven children! And her house always looks clean.

And then there's this Blissfully Domestic blog, which looks to be a huge conglomeration of other blogs or guest writers for a bunch of different topics, and I spent way too much time there last night.

So just in case you're ever bored, and need some great blogs to read to pass a few hours of your life, you can click on these.

**ETA - I just laughed my guts out while reading the blog under the Pet Blogs category called F*** You Penguin. It's seriously funny. Beware, if you click on the link, the title doesn't have stars in it.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...