1/7/09

Sausage tube

First, before I forget, Sara asked what a tube of sausage is. Get your head out of the gutter! Around these parts, sausage (like Bob Evans, or whatever) is sold in a tube with crimped metal at the ends. I've seen Rachel Ray buy it in a package like ground beef, but I've never seen it sold that way here. So basically, a tube of sausage is one package sausage (in the case of my meatloaf I used turkey sausage and ground turkey). It is so good, I am still raving about it. The texture is much better than regular meatloaf.


I got a new bookshelf from Costco's annual furniture event this past weekend. I love this time of year at Costco, everything is fresh and new and they have a gigantic furniture display. We set it up and Cooper decided Lammy needed to sleep in the bookcase, so this is what I found when I went into my office.

Lammy has somewhat of a gender confusion going on. We call him a her, but she's blue. And of course, since she's Cooper's Lammy, she's a boy. Whatever.

Speaking of gender confusion, Griffin walked around the corner the other day wearing my headband. I quickly got some bad pictures of it before he ripped it off. Miraculously, he even chose the headband that matched his own outfit! A little styly, if you ask me.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...