I caught the nasty stomach bug Griffin had last night. By 8:00 I was in a wave of seasickness and the rest of the night I spent hugging my toilet, wishing I had scrubbed it yesterday when I thought of it (cleaning lady took the week off), and wishing I hadn't eaten chili for dinner. So it's been a crapbag day, starting with New Year's Eve. I really need to make some changes this year, some resolutions, some decisions.
*** I'm editing this part. It's sad and well, it's just sad. I don't need to read it again, ever.***
It's a sad day when you start a New Year trying to decide whether or not you should call an attorney? What you should be doing in your situation? What's the best thing for your kids? Have you tried hard enough? Have you tried at all? Will it change? For the better, or worse?
OK, kind of a depressing post. I'll prbably take it down once I'm feeling better. Or maybe not. Maybe it'll signal the beginning of a new me.
1/1/09
I could write a book
By Heather on 1/01/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh Heather! What a horrible way to start the new year! I hope you are feeling better today. I'll be emailing you when I have some free time, but if you need someone to listen before then... my email is justginger7@hotmail.com
*big hugs & kisses* from me, Alexis, & Justin
Sad. You are so much better than this. I don't know what I would do in your situation. I wish there were something I could do!!
Email me so we can discuss next week. Hope it works out! :)
Post a Comment