I am feeling slightly deja vu-ish on this one, so if I've already posted this PSA, please forgive me.
Ladies....this is NOT RIGHT. When you buy a coat or a skirt, the vent is typically tacked down with big cross stitches. Please, please, take out your scissors and cut those stitches! Set the vents free! They are not supposed to be closed shut for the life of your coat or skirt.
This poor girl didn't know I took her picture standing in line at Bread Company. The worst part is that because she never set her vents free, the pleat in the back of her coat kind of bubbled up and makes her butt look padded? Weird.

Anyway, go check your closets. If you've forgotten to cut any of your coats or skirts free, do it now. If you love something, set it free.



4 comments:
Oh dear!!
I must admit I didn't know about this about six years ago and a lady at work ripped one of mine right while I was wearing it. I was a little perturbed by her method, but at least she taught me something....
LOL - too funny!!!
I can't believe you took her picture!! Too funny! Stacy from "What Not To Wear" would love you!
[snicker, snicker] my sister is posting pixs of butts [/snicker, /snicker]
Post a Comment