1/19/09

Oh gosh

I just read a very moving article, I wanted to share it with you guys. I don't know if you've seen the button I have on my sidebar, the Nie Nie Dialogues? It's Stephanie Nielson's blog, a lovely mom from Arizona who was badly burned in a plane crash in August.

I just read an article in an Arizona paper, about Stephanie's sisters and the bond they have. And the care they've given to Stephanie's kids. And to Stephanie. It's very moving. I don't have sisters, I only have brothers. It makes me want sisters.

It also makes me realize the depth of love that two people can have for each other. Reading Christian and Stephanie's story is very emotional for me. Especially tonight, when I'm struggling with my own burdens and wondering how bad it is that my husband sneaks into his closet to smoke?

So I will simply think about Stephanie, and pray for less pain during her recovery. For her, and for her kids.

1 comments:

Marci said...

You are the one who introduced me to Nienie and I think she is so inspirational. I can't even imagine what they are going through.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...