2/12/09

A boy and his toilet brush - a love affair in pictures

Griffin's most beloved toy is a toilet brush. We have to hide them now because he'll grip it with such strength he usually gets hurt as we're trying to take it away and he will not leave them alone. Gross.

Last night I styled his hair in a Sid Vicious 'do after bathtime and ran to get the camera. First mistake, I left the linen closet door open.

A boy and his toilet brush, reunited...
No, Griffie, you can't play with the toilet brush. Yucky! Let's go wash your hands.

But I miss my brush! Toilet brush, where are you? I know you're in there!


Ohh, he's cute... Look at that baby, I didn't know he was here!


Luckily, he's so easily distracted with his own beauty he forgot about his beloved toilet brush.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Marci said...

Ha! Too cute! A little gross, too.

Christia said...

Oh man! Griffin is a doll! And I love that he's in love with the toilet brush. Gabe's in love with the cord on my laptop, and Julian adored the vacuum.`

Ginger said...

He is so sweet. I love the little pouty face. Cute hairdo too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...