I ordered some custom picture frames from Stephanie at Mango Tree. [I updated the link since I originally posted this.] They came Monday (thanks, Stephanie!) and they're gorgeous. I have a picture I practically ripped out of its ugly brown frame for one of them (temporarily) and the other one I'm going to have a print made up by our photographer, so I'll take a picture of it in a few weeks when it's hung.
Sooooo pretty! I love pretty things like this. They make me cheery happy, like polka dots are supposed to do. I'm going to hang it on the wall above this chair.
I kicked Binnie out of her seat to take the pics. She was already hating on me because I ordered her a new dog sweater from Etsy. She looks cute in it, though! Hateful, but cute.




6 comments:
Ooh--I LOVE the picture frame, especially with your cool red chair-- what a fabulous combo. Ha...the puppy sweater is cute!
I am so happy you like it!!!!!!!
OH, that is so exciting!!! What a small world it is indeed.
I have a gorgeous Mango Tree frame in B's nursery. Love. It.
I want to get another one for the hospital-contest picture of Baby B.
I love the picture frame! I should think of more creative frames to decorate with. All of ours are boring black. :)
Binnie does indeed look miserable...however at least she is fashionable! I think the sweater is adorable and she'll get over it when she realizes how warm it keeps her in that crazy cold mid-west weather.
BTW, feel free to crosspost my pics. Puppies are lots of fun, but truly lots of work. Bella is like having a third child...one that pees on the floor and eats her toys. :)
The sweater looks adorable on Binnie! I hope it will keep her nice and warm this winter and I'm glad you're enjoying it. hopefully eventually she will too! thanks again.
ok, i am in love with those frames!!! i NEED to order some.... thanks for the tip!!!
Post a Comment