I just don't get it. I know, all of the Twitterers out there are going to jump my case or just silently think yeah, she's dumb. I just don't exactly understand what Twitter is?
If it's a way to keep in touch with people about EVERY SINGLE MOVE I MAKE, I guess I can kind of see some usefulness to that, in a very codependent way. I tend to use this blog to update everyone on my every move. So maybe it gets updated twice a day? Some days, three times? How much more would I need to tell people?
Even Facebook can be used for the immediate updates, but I don't tend to remember to do that. Maybe I'd need a desk job to do that?
I signed up for Twitter. I did. I just don't know how to use it and why to use it. Am I supposed to type in there "going to the potty" or "drinking some more water?" And do I use my Blackberry to do that? I need to take a class on how to use my Blackberry. I still haven't figured that thing out.
So if you're a Twitterer, add me to your peeps that you tweet and hopefully it'll help me learn how to use it.
2/27/09
I am a Twitteridiot
By Heather on 2/27/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
LOL! I signed up for Twitter this week, too, but also have no idea how to use it.
I believe that Twitter is for college-aged and younger kids who like to know what their friends are doing every second of every day. Personally, I don't want to know what anyone is doing that frequently. It is just another spinoff of texting because you can send it to everyone on your list.
i have no idea at all what twitter is... i just heard about it this week for the first time.
Post a Comment