2/16/09

Once again, the people at Target are so genius

These designers at Target, they never cease to amaze me. Well, this time it isn't their own designers, it's the people who arrange for designers to make things for them.

I have loved Orla Kiely for years. Love her. Love her. I bought her traveling bag that I travel with. Cause it's a traveling bag. Everyone remarks that I'll never confuse my bag with someone else's, and they're right. I'm also currently trying to decide which handbag-slash-tote I'm going to buy that's on the clearance table at Nordstrom's.

And now, Orla Kiely has an endcap at Target. It's nothing I really need and the things are more apartment-y, but I'm tempted to buy something just to support their effort!

So yeah, I like her. I hope you like her, too. Maybe you've never heard of her and I've just turned you on to the wonders of a tulip print. Or apples. Or leaves. Enjoy Orla! I do.

2 comments:

Marci said...

Ooh--I like! Very chic.
At Target last week, I bought a new swimsuit for myself and my daughter.

Christia said...

I LOVE pears and apples!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...