2/17/09

Here's a sad story cause that's what everyone needs on a Monday, right? CORRECTION! Today is Tuesday.

I'm sorry for doing this, friends. I just have to share a story that my friend Angela shared with me last night. I couldn't sleep last night and I thought about it a lot. There's a new button on my right sidebar, for the Cora Paige Playground Project.

Please take a minute to read Cora Paige's story, and give your kiddos a giant squeeze and kiss today. No mommy or daddy should have to lose their baby so young. My heart aches for them, and for anyone who's lost a baby.

I promise my next post will be cheery! And zippy! And happy! But I thought this was important. So check it out. And if you're crafty (and you know you are), think about what you might be able to contribute to the Cora Paige Playground Project.

Hmmm...I'm crafty. I wonder what I should make?

Psst... I've gotta remind myself how to crochet... check this out...

3 comments:

Angela said...

Gosh, that is such a sad story.

(And you realize, of course, that today is Tuesday...) LOL

Ginger said...

Sad stories and PMS do NOT mix! I am now bawling uncontrollably and my children do not understand what the heck is wrong with mommy. Alexis just informed me "You're squeezing too tight!" and Justin ran away from me like I was the devil. That story is one of the saddest I have ever read. TFS. Everyone needs a good cry once in a while.

Christia said...

OMG I have that hat! Seriously. I have one for Gabriel. Now I just have to remember where I put it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...