2/2/09

Way cool signature site

I found a little coolio site tonight, whilst printing my maps for tomorrow's adventure in paycheck-earning.

It's a site that creates custom signatures for your blog, or your emails, or whatever. They have 120 fonts to choose from! No pressure, right? This should be easy, I thought.

Have you ever looked at or said the same word over and over and suddenly it has lost all its meaning and has become this really weird thing? Yeah, try looking at the word Heather one hundred and twenty times and not see HEAT HER.

But I managed to put together a signature. I think. Check out the freaky scary signatures I could have made...


What's that song? "Psycho killer....quest que cest..." (I can't really spell in French, you know.)

This one is purty close to my actual handwriting...


Or, the lovely serial killer signature...


"We hold these truths to be self-evident... "



In the end, I chose this one. It's kinda boring. I'll prolly re-do it tomorry nite.

3 comments:

Marci said...

You always stay one blogging step ahead of me, He at her. You're always on the cutting-edge of blogs...proof is your new fancy signature-love it!
p.s. He at her is your name...get it?

Heather said...

You mean like He Ate Her? LOL, that's funny too.

Christia said...

It reminds me of a show, I think felicity? Like the font looks like the show? Anyway, that's pretty cool!

What fun things can we make from my name??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...