I'm going to post a photo, and let's see if you can figure out what bothers me about it.
OK, for one, my sleeves are too short. What's the deal with that? Now that I think about it, all of my sleeves are too short. Yesterday I wore a tall sized shirt and I actually noticed that the cuff (beautiful french cuffs oui oui) touched the back of my hand. I need to buy more tall sized tops.
But the biggest problem? LOOK AT THE VEINS! I look like my mom. Maybe I need some sort of rehydration therapy or something? Granted, this is my right hand and I am freakishly strong so it gets a workout. But still. Sickens me.
2/6/09
What am I, 60?
By Heather on 2/06/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
You look like both mom & grandma playing the piano when we were growing up. Ha...ha....ha...
[he said with his alopecia areata showing]
I just whined this week about some dufus brain who needs glasses asking if my mom and I are sisters. Now that's the unforgivable sin. (Just kidding)
LOL, you need to drink more water. How much water are you drinking each day?
Maybe one glass. I drink other fluids. OK! OK! I drink Pepsi twice a day. Then I drink a glass or two of water at night. I'm not pregnant anymore, I don't like all the fluids!
Yeah, that is why your hands look 30 years older than you. Drink your 10 glasses of water a day! Better yet, buy a nice Nalgene water bottle and fill it up. Carry it around and drink from it all day. Finish it once before lunch, one before dinner and once before bed. Water intake, complete.
Heather, I don't drink enough water either!
Oh man...this morning, I woke up with a huge monster zit (when I say huge....I'm talking gargantuan!) in between my EYES! For the world to see.....
I wanted to cry, I'm 42!!!!
Who can stand this? I planned to blog about it....but didn't...now I see someone else being vulnerable! Thanks for the boost!
:)
Post a Comment