I think the designers at Livie and Luca are in some sort of conspiracy to kill me with cuteness. I got an email this morning with their spring styles.
Please.
Could these be any cuter? They've even tapped into the huge bird craze, where everything has to have a cool bird on it.
*sigh* More cuteness.

Yeah, they have shoes for boys. They're cute. Blah blah blah.
Carry on about your business.



4 comments:
Those are very cute. Are you home from Chicago today? Please update the ENT apt when you get a chance! Safe travels!
You know there was a coop for Livie & Luca shoes? Crunchy cooperative. I'm not sure if it's closed now, but hey cheap shoes that are CUTE?!?
Also you are totally non-toxic, it says so on your label :) I wasn't referring to you!
I looked at their website.... good lord their stuff is cute! Seriously, even their boy shoes are adorable! (oh we should get them to make clothes then too to see if they can make cute boy clothes since no one else seems to be able to touch the cuteness of girl clothes.)
Love those cute and nice shoes for kids!! Kids love to wear colorful shoes!!
Post a Comment