You know how tomboy jeans are the new thing? Jeans that look like a truck ran over them with a boxier cut than usual? Turned up cuffs?
I have found the BEST JEANS EVER. Hands down. I shop a lot, I should know.
The AG Tomboy is seriously the cutest pair of jeans to ever cross my path.

Wow the pictures are really tiny, aren't they? Check out the link. I promise, these do not disappoint. Unlike the J Crew version, the vintage slim boyfriend whatever cut that looks cool in the catalog but when I get them home they were totally lame. These are kinda pricey, I'll admit that. They were even spendy for me, and that's saying a lot. But I really feel this time they are worth every single penny. I will go to my retirement home with these jeans.



1 comments:
They are cute, but seriously expensive.
I need to go shopping. We're going out tonight and I'm in a clothes funk. Hating everything in my closet and thinking it all looks frumpy. It's the clothes that look frumpy, because I refuse to believe it's me. But if it's the clothes that make the person...don't want to explore that. I am going shopping tomorrow.
Post a Comment