3/31/09

Franklin and Booty

For his birthday, Cooper got a small aquarium for his bedroom and two fancy goldfish. I asked him about a week ago what he was going to name his fish?

"Franklin and Booty."

"Booty? Where'd that come from?"

{shrugs}

So the fish finally came home over the weekend and I asked him again (after all, he's just three, they change their minds a lot) what had he named his fishies?

"Franklin and Booty."

So Booty it is. I think Booty is the one with more orange. Strange child.



Heather

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Booty is a fabulous name! In fact Marci's little guy Alex gave that name to my husband Gabe when he was a little tyke and now all the nieces and nephews refer to Gabe as Uncle Booty.

So let me be the first to say BRING ON THE BOOTY!! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...