3/8/09

I have been very busy here in Florida

Whew! This is exhausting, this vacation thing. I practically fell into a vacation-induced sleep on the car ride from the airport.

I think there's something in the air down here. Maybe it's a gas leak? It makes me sleepy.

Either that, or I just love napping on vacation. Napping, eating, shopping, swimming, and napping. And eating. But luckily, I haven't been eating much at all, yay! Maybe I'll be able to come home a little lighter in the rear end, eh?

There's a wonderful mall near here called Coconut Point that had an adorable train ride. We rode around the mall.
Photobucket

It was registration day at the mall for Race for the Cure. I can't pass by a race booth without buying a t-shirt, but this time they had adorable pink cowboy hats! Cooper wore it for the ride home.
Photobucket
That's about it so far. Not too thrilling, eh?

1 comments:

Marci said...

Glad you've been able to take naps and chill. That's always nice. Keep on enjoying yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...