3/11/09

I'm on vacation so my brain has turned to mush

You know that vacation effect, where you instantly lose all of your motivation and energy the minute you step off the plane? That happened to me.

I used to have a pretty peppy brain. I'm not saying I was a rocket surgeon or anything, but it would buzz around with ideas and then I'd write them down on my old bloggeroo.

Now, I got nothin. I only have one idea and I am woefully ill-equipped to put it down in writing. I hope my brain comes back by Saturday. It'll be a real drag going back to work with no neurons firing.

I hope you're all having a great week. I like reading everyone else's blogs, that part hasn't gone away. Yet.

2 comments:

Marci said...

Sounds like you have blogger's block. Vacation sounds delightful right now...

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog - so cute! Have a great vacation.... enjoy the break and I'm sure you'll have stories to tell when you get home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...