My package arrived from Paducah yesterday, and I spent the evening rubbing my hands over my beauties. I can't wait to get the scissors out and immerse myself in the loveliness that is sewing.
I can smell it now. Fabric stores have a certain smell. I love it, I can breathe it in all day long, the smell of fabrics and trims and patterns and yarns. Yummy.
This is just a sampling of my stash. I took a bunch out to my mom's house the other day, in preparation for a day of sewmersion. I predict it will take place next week. Perhaps on a Friday. 

3/19/09
I have died and gone to fabric heaven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I think I may be falling in love with your blog...it is so peaceful and beautiful! I can't wait to see your finished sewing projects!!
To clarify, I'm already in love with the content of your blog, now I'm falling in love with the looks of it. You know, on a totally shallow level. I think I should re-read my comments before I post them. Now it just seems totally awkward. lol!
those are beautiful! i can't wait to see what you come up with.
OMg, that I like every single blue fabric. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment