3/20/09

These boots weren't made for walking

Cooper decided to pull out the Worker Man boots the other night. They're really his winter snow boots, but who am I to argue with a two year old?



Seeing his big brother in neato boots, Griffin promptly went and found a pair of rainboots. Griffin is a touch vertically challenged. The boots came up over his nonexistent kneecaps, making walking very difficult.


A boot fell off, he fell down.


It was ugly.

He tried to put them back on.


He failed.

He gave up.


A good time was had by all.



Heather

2 comments:

Marci said...

I love one year old babies with all their rolly-polly-ness! Cute pictures, Heather!

Angela said...

OH MY. Those were great. I love your boys' outfits as usual.

You know those red Gymboree shorts you sent me TWO YEARS AGO? Yeah, Andrew can still wear them. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...