I don't really need a new bed. I have a lovely black king-sized bed in my master bedroom and I sleep on an antique full-sized bed downstairs.
But I recently came across this headboard in the 2009 Country Living House of the Year and I'm in love! I need to know where it came from, or how to buy one. Not that I'm going to buy one.
I just want to know how I could go about doing that if I ever am in need of a new bed again.
I found the resource guides for the house, but they don't include the bedroom!
Anyone know where this lovely piece came from?
3/17/09
I wonder where I can get this bed?
By Heather on 3/17/2009
This is about feathering the nest, shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love your new layout!!! Very nice. That bed--way cool. Yeah, I'm totally digging your new blog. Not that I didn't like the old, because I did. Just like change, I guess.
Me too. I'm way too ADD to have the same design all the time. I'm hoping to add seasonal changes that'll make it fun for me without having to do a total overhaul!
I'm thinking you need to find someone to custom design a headboard like that. I say keep the picture until you're ready for a bed an then find a good carpenter. :)
Post a Comment