So far this week, Bradford Pear trees and the scale have made it to My List.
Do you know what this means?
No, it does not mean Heather needs a pedicure. Well, yes, it does mean that, but mostly it means that I have suddenly gained a ridiculous amount of weight.
Yesterday the 8 was a 1.
What on earth would have caused me to gain five pounds in a day? Yes, I can do math but when I first weighed myself I didn't have my shirt and pants on, so I'm giving a little leeway for them. When I first weighed myself and had small heart palpitations of shock, it read 156.5.
I took some cold medicine yesterday. You think that was it? Or maybe it was the sleeve (and a half) of Girl Scout cookies I ate when I got home? I did the calorie calculations, I didn't think it was going to be that much, I swear!
So now I'm going to post a weekly scale shot to keep myself honest. I just don't get it. I even exercised this weekend. I haven't been eating too terribly bad (if you don't count the cookies, which I don't). So depressing.
3/24/09
The scale, she is not my friend
By Heather on 3/24/2009
This is about whittling down the belly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
OMG! That's really brave and funny that you posted a picture of the scale!! Love it!
You rock.
Post a Comment