This week's confession isn't very racy.
I ate two bags of Culver's cheese balls today for lunch in addition to my cheeseburger. They actually call them cheese curds but for some reason I think that name is gross so I call them cheese balls. They're lovely little balls of cheese goodness. And I ate two bags. Which isn't good.
You may recall I've gained ten pounds in the last month. My weekend Culver's lunches is partly to blame. I shouldn't even be eating there at all, let alone being so gluttonous to eat Cooper's side item, too.
I'm a mess. I need an intervention.
Somebody stage an eating intervention for me, would you?
3/1/09
The Sunday Confessional
By Heather on 3/01/2009
This is about Sunday confessional
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
LOL! I need that food intervention, too, so you're in good company. Oh, that sounded like I think so highly of myself. Funny.
Glad you posted today. Wouldn't want to disappoint your fans!
I'm not a big Culver's fan myself. I think they are overpriced for the fare they serve.
See ya at over-eater's anonymous!
You ate some extra cheese balls for me. :) Thanks, H!
Oh Marci speaks blasphemy! How can she not like Culver's?!? Honestly I've never had cheese balls (I much prefer balls over curds...) but I am tempted! I can't stage an intervention because I need one too!
Post a Comment