First off, I've gained ten pounds. Well, maybe seven. But it looks and feels like ten and it's ten from my ideal weight. So I'm disgusted with myself and I'm putting myself on a low calorie diet, which is going to stink. I will be very cranky, I'm just warning you. Food is my friend and without it I am lonely and angry.
I practiced one of Pioneer Woman's Photoshop tricks for making blue eyes pop. I don't know if I can tell much of a difference. Can you tell? I will crop the pic to just show his head and then you make your decision.
This is the out of the camera shot.
This is after her Photoshop tutorial.
What do you think? I think the picture looks brighter but his eyes don't look more blue or "pop" any more? I dunno. I'm unimpressed with my PS skills so far.But is there anything cuter than a baby in a cowboy hat or cowboy boots? My goodness.
Lastly, I have another product recommendation. It's a nail hardener called Daby. This stuff is amazing. If you have a manicure or painted nails, it's a godsend.
You put it on your nails the day after you've painted them (this is crucial otherwise it gums up) and it will cause your polish to stay on forever. Seriously. I painted my nails last Saturday for my meeting. Sunday I put on my Daby. Friday night I had to take off the polish and there was not ONE chip!
You can find it at Beauty First or Beauty Brands, I can't remember which one. It's $15 and worth every penny.




5 comments:
That picture is way precious! I would frame it in one of your super-cute frames.
I agree, the second pic is brighter, but not much popping going on.
what a great picture!!! i agree that the 2nd pic is brighter but i don't see popping going on. what a cutie!!!
Great picture! you don't know me but I am just checking to see if I can post a comment hear. I have to prove something and dont worry I am not a blog stalker.
The anonymous comment was from my friend, Patty. She can't comment on my blog, so wanted to prove it's something to do with my blog, not her, since she can comment on yours. She thinks your blog is fun, btw.
Where is your post today??? I am very sad w/o it.
My security word is obston, fyi.
The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful.
Post a Comment