Well, my day of reckoning has finally come.
My darling son, the three-year-old, was sitting cuddled up next to me on the couch this evening, when he uttered the words I knew were on his mind.
I've seen him eyeballing me. I've seen the question on his face but he's so easily distracted he never asked it.
Until tonight.
"Do you have a baby in your belly, mommy?"
So I'm back on my diet, dammit. And not happy about it.
- H
4/13/09
Busted
By Heather on 4/13/2009
This is about whittling down the belly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I cannot believe you switched up your blog design again!! I like it, but hadn't hardly gotten used to the other yet! You're funny.
The baby thing? Yea, I've been asked that by my kiddos, too. I always blamed it on the way I was sitting, not my actually belly fat. No denial here, right?!
hahahahahaha
I love your new layout! I always look about five months pregnant. Grrr...
Post a Comment