Literally, this week's giveaway is little. It's a threesome of cutie pie thingies made out of cutie pie Amy Butler prints and a little ric-rac. Cause you can never have enough ric-rac, that's my motto.
What do I win, Vanna?
Well, you win a little zippered bag for your purse or diaper bag or scooter basket, perfect for holding Advil and lipstick and pacis and gum. You also win a tissue holder, perfect for holding tissue because everyone's nose runs, don't pretend yours doesn't. And you win a crayon roll. Because...everyone likes color? And because I have small kids who like to eat crayons, so in case we're ever stranded without food, they won't die.
So in order to win this trifecta of fabric fun, just reply with the answer to this riveting question: what's in your purse or bag that you can't live without? Don't forget, if you answer anonymously you'll have to at least enter an initial so I can announce your great stroke of good luck.
I'll be picking a winner on Sunday at midnight and announcing that Lucky Lou on Monday morning. So good luck!
**Whoa! I just re-read my post and said I would be picking a winner on Sunday at midnight. No, I will be sleeping at midnight on Sunday, but that's when the contest ends. So get yer entries in now, and I'll pick a winner when I get up on Monday!**
- H
P. S. Thanks to everyone who responded about whether or not I should sell my wares. I am still torn. I would only do it to recoup my costs but I'm afraid it would take the fun out of my hobby. Plus, as many of you know, I tend to only strike when the iron is hot. She's hot right now, but she'll cool off. Then what? But it would allow me to make a lot more skirts than I have reason to make now. So, the debate within my head continues....



17 comments:
I literally had to look thru my purse to remember what it is I can't live without.
Apparently I can't live without gum wrappers, loose change and a pen with no cap. And for those on the go days my purse also doubles as a diaper bag.
Obviously I am in serious need of some organization help.
Your giveaway rocks!!
I can't live w/o my cell phone and chapstick.
Good luck to me!!
Hmmm... I can't live without my debit card and a cough drop (in case I get an asthma attack... lame and geeky I know!)
OK wow it must be a sign of how cool your blog is Heather - my word verification is blogradd.
The only things I would be despondent without are: lip gloss,credit card and cell phone.
Blogradd! That's awesome, MJ.
My debit card and cell phone. Often I skip the bag and they are in my pocket!
Lets see...Debit card,cell phone, and all the garbage my kids have handed me in the last 2 weeks! LOL
My pharin.
No wait, thats my word verification. :)
The things in my purse that I can't live without are my debit card, phone, lipstick and pressed powder...not necessarily in that order , but it depends on the circumstance. Sure, if I am using said debit card at the gas pump, it would come first and we all know I shouldn't be using the cell phone at that point. Lipstick and powder usually aren't required at the gas station, but you never do know who may pull up next to you , so I might retract that statement at times.
Your giveaway is crazy fun! Thanks for bringing a little sunshine to blog world!
My first visit and it's a giveaway!! Lipstick, definitely, lipstick. It can change my whole outlook on the world!
Definately my cell phone. Since they make them super high tech these days it is also my photo album of my baby, pups and hubby. Plus if I need anything else I can call and it will deliver! :o)
My 'drug bottle.' I tell my kids, "Get out mommy's drug bottle, I have a headache," and the little darlings know exactly what I want. It's really an assortment of OTC pain relievers and antihistamines but the kids (ages 8, 10, and 11) get a kick out of saying in public, "Mommy's taking her DRUGS again!!" Can't wait for the visit from Children's Services after the wrong person hears that one. You know it's coming.
Wow, you know you are a mom when the crayon roll really really excites you. :P Cool prizes.
I don't carry a purse, but I can't live without my blackberr!
I can't live without my wetbag full of my knitting stuff. Yes I carry it in my purse, at almost all times. I almost always have something on the needles, so the various needle sizes, scissors, measuring tape are all necessities. I also adore my little phone, and the binks that I absolutely must.have.in.my.purse.
USB keys, cell phone and Storm Blackberry.
Yeah, that's about it.
I am totally with Marci. Cell phone and chapstick. But I do not wish her luck; I wish *me* luck. LOL
My car keys and sunglasses!!
Cute giveaway- please enter me in!
Heather... please sell on Etsy and let me know when you do :)
Post a Comment