4/23/09

Giveaway update and I'm polling my people

I finally got the last supplies I needed for this week's giveaway! I hope to be able to post it up this evening, along with pics. Thanks for your patience.

I also love giveaways so much I'm considering having one either every week or every other week? Do you guys think that would be a stupid idea?

Also, I am very hesitantly considering opening an Etsy shop to sell my custom skirts. I have a few in the works for some friends, to test run them so to speak. Do you think it's a good idea? Do you think anyone will buy one? Do you think there are too many people on Etsy? Do you think I have too many questions in this paragraph?

So weigh in with your opines, peeps. Sell my skirts? Sell my old Coach bags? Have a giveaway every week? Never give anything away ever again? You tell me. Now I must go clean the house for the cleaning lady and go to work.

- H

6 comments:

Monica said...

Yes! Peddle your wares, O' talented friend! You need a place to merchandise and that would be perfect! As soon as people see your skirts, they are going to want to buy one. Seriously!

Unknown said...

I'm all for you making a profit on your merch. I would like to see these old Coach bags...since I'm a Coach snob and it's the only thing I carry. Plus, I'd let you peddle my old ones too, since I'm techno challenged!

becky s said...

I can't afford a brand new Coach bag, but I would seriously consider buying one of yours. Take some pics!

I'd love to open an Etsy shop, too, but I just don't have the time. Or the, er, merchandise.

Anonymous said...

I would absolutely buy your skirts. I always like mooching free skirts off of you, but I would feel better about myself if I paid you for them. Plus, then I could be picky and it would be okay (or I could pretend it is okay). ;) At the very least you should charge for the cost of materials, because that fabric is $$$

Shannon said...

sell, sell, sell... you are so talented!!!

Marci said...

I got my skirt back today and it is faulous!! I had Alex take some pics and will post them either tonight or tomorrow on my blog.
So, yes, I definitely think you ought to sell your skirts on Etsy. Great idea!
A giveaway a week sounds like fun to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...