Hi Intranets. I'm Binnie, my mom's dog. I kindy took over the computer today cause I got a real special story to tell about my friend June.
I'm just a little dog. They say I'm a Yorkashire terrilor mixed with somethin else but my dad kindy escaped identification and my momma died when I was only one week old. My brothers and sisters and I were taken to The Pound where two kindly workers took us home and raised us on up on a bottle. My mom says losin my momma so early has set me up with some problems later in life, but I'm alright.
I'm goin on eighty years old, can you believe it? Mom says I'm eight but she's got no idea how long that is for a small dog like myself.
I want to tell you about my friend June. She's my hairdresser. I never used to get my hairs cut and then one day I musta got into sumpin cause mom got all mad and drove me up to Petsmart where my veterinarian Dr. Schwartz works. I hate his guts. But luckily we walked past his desk and into the Salon where Miss June took me back and worked her magic on me.
I left there smelling like a rose, 'cept without the rose smell cause it makes my mom sick.
Ever since then, June and I been real tight. If mom tried to do the private stuff Miss June does to me, I'd prolly try to kill her. But Miss June's alright.
Just this past week, she got some great news from her veterinarian, too. He called to tell her she kicked her third bout of breast cancer, kicked it right in the buttocks! Mom and I were real happy to hear that. Miss June's a fighter, you can tell it. She's goin nigh on eighty years old like me, but she's as spry as a sixty-year-old and real good at what she does.
Just look at me! Don't I look good? I think so. Plus, I haven't had to have my teeth done by Dr. Schwartz since June started with me. She's good with the brush.
I'd like to give a big shoutout to June, my hairdresser. What would me and my mom do without you? Thanky, ma'am. Keep on kickin.
binnie
4/4/09
My hairdresser, by Binnie
By Heather on 4/04/2009
This is about someone else's story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Aww--that's too cute! She is an adorable old lady and Binnie is cute, too!
Post a Comment