I found an online tutorial for the mostest adorablest dress ever made, ever. I found the tutorial at 9:45, and here it is 10:15 and the dress is finished!
I love it so much, I am going to engineer a pattern to make myself a top just like it. Except maybe not out of the frogs and toadstools print.
Although, it could be cute on a 36-year-old, yes?
Once again, apologies for the crapbag picture quality. My dearest beloved took off with our SLR camera to photodocument his car-buying extravaganza. Or something like that, either way, the camera is gone.
Now I must sleep. Very very tired.
**I couldn't help myself! I made Griffie put it on this morning over his clothes. He loved it.**

- H



5 comments:
That is adorable. You are incredible. And that's not just the leftover Oxycodone from the Csection talking. LOL
THAT is so precious! Simply adorable! (Open a boutique...open a boutique!)
Oh. My.Gosh. That is so incredibly adorable!! Love it~
yes, that is the cutest dress i have seen, and i have a closet full of them!!
i think that would make an awesome shirt... i can't wait to see.
please open an etsy store!!!! pretty please!!!
omg, look at G in the dress... so cute!!!
Post a Comment