5/25/09

Far Far Away

Well, tomorrow I'll be leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be blogging again.

Who am I kidding?! I'll be blogging more, I'm sure.

It's so much easier to have time to write when I'm out of town. Plus I may start to get the shakes without my sewing machine and scissors, so the keyboard will have to be a good substitute.

Wednesday's a big day in blogoland for sewers like me. It's the May Giveaway Day sponsored by Sew, Mama, Sew. So whatever you do, check back Wednesday for your chance to enter the BIG GIGANTIC BIGGER THAN LIFE CONTEST here and at a bunch of other places. Are you excited? I am!

I can't wait to go to their website and see all the participating vendors giving things away! The last I heard it was over 200 so you better believe I'll be holed up in my hotel room tomorrow night, opening 200 windows and leaving comments on 200 blogs.

Today's belly gasometer was high. I think I need to keep taking the Zantac and maybe keeping a belly journal?

Monday: Belly - bloated. Gas - high. Zantac - no.
Tuesday: ?

My friend MJ is currently in the countdown-to-baby mode, waiting for baby Joey to make his grand appearance. Let's all give her a little prayer for a FUN, swift, healthy delivery for her and Joey. I'm thinking about you, MJ! Second deliveries are what first deliveries should be. It's like grandchildren, I think. Enjoy it.
- H

3 comments:

Erica said...

Love your comment about deliveries!! I second your thoughts for MJ and labor. Where you heading too this week?

Marci said...

Safe travels this week and best of luck with your belly. I wish that weren't happening to you.
Good luck to your friend MJ! How exciting!

Mary Jo said...

Oh good luck with your travels -maybe it will be a bit of a break from the bloating. I agree just hang with the Zantac for a while to help things.
Thanks for the shout out! I know I'm so excited! As my Dr. says 2nd time moms (esp with bad 1st deliveries) have EARNED their easier 2nd deliveries. I'm counting on it :) I really can't wait to enjoy things so much more now as a 2nd time mom rather than as a freaked out 1st time mom. MJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...