5/2/09

I am so excited, I can barely stand it

Crap! I meant to post this earlier and I totally forgot. I'll add a little update to the end...

I've been working on the fabric for my Anna Maria Horner Good Folks skirt, and it is so cool I can wait to get back at it! I can usually only sew during naptimes or the occasional twenty-minute break from kids here and there. So I probably won't be able to finish it until after they go to bed tonight, but check out the progress so far.


I am in love.


For all ye sewers out there, when I'm all done I'll be posting a tutorial and also sending it over to Sew Mama Sew for review.

I did end up sewing quite a bit tonight, but thanks to my FREAKING BERNINA'S TENSION PROBLEMS I didn't get as far as I'd liked. I have a few more strips to put together tomorrow and then I can cut out the masterpiece. I can't wait to post updated pics, I think you're a gonna like it.

- H

1 comments:

kori bates said...

I can see why you are so excited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...