5/3/09

Sunday Confession

You know how I bought the Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred workout DVD?

Yeah.

Well, the first day? I only made it through ten minutes of a twenty minute workout.

See, I was doing really good, huffing and puffing and toning up and all, and then my husband started raging through the house looking for his missing money clip. At first he said I didn't have to help him look for something I'd never laid my hands nor eyes on, but then as his frustration grew, so did his desire for me to solve his problem. All while I was jumping around in front of the tv.

So eventually, somewhere around minute ten, he said "OK, I need you to look." And I paused the DVD.

And I never went back to it.

So there you have it. I am in such bad shape that I couldn't even complete a twenty-minute workout the first day.

And the second half of this confession? I haven't done it since then. But I do plan on starting FOR REAL on Monday morning. I'm going to take my measurements and everything.

- H

P.S. He found the money clip in his room under a bunch of his junk.

1 comments:

Marci said...

Your sewing project looks amazing!!
Don't worry about your workout. You did 10 minutes more than I did!!
Hope you have a lovely Sunday~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...