Once again, I'm sitting on the plane that will take me home, waiting for it to push back and take off. Do you ever measure time by milestones you have to pass? Like this meeting, I knew it was coming up and it seemed to mark some point in time for me somehow.
Yay, I get to see my babies tonight! The littler one is sick with fever, the bigger one has sassmouth sickness. I still can't wait to see them, can't wait to hold the feverly one and help him get cool again.
Here's the return flight prayer - "Dear God, thank you so much for no drama while I was gone this week. Thank you for a happy meeting and good news. Please please please keep this flight safe on the way home. Thanks."
And I'm glad to have the Sew, Mama, Sew contest post move on down the road, you know? It always bothers me to have the same post up forEVER.
I can't wait to get home and get to cutting and stitching again. One milestone down, many more to come.
- H
5/29/09
Leaving on another jet plane
By Heather on 5/29/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hope Griffie gets better soon. Glad you get to see your babies. :)
Glad you're back home with the boys. Be careful of that Sassmouth affliction. Once one of your kids gets it, it spreads like wildfire.
Vinegar, I tell you, vinegar!
Post a Comment