5/27/09

The Great May Giveaway!

Sew, Mama, Sew has been a godsend for me as a sewer. Seamstress seems like too strong of a word for what I do.

They have a great shop with almost all of the fabrics I love, as well as patterns, tutorials and free advice on their blog. They do pattern reviews fairly often, and all of the patterns they've reviewed I was considering buying at one time or another. So that's totally helpful!

They're sponsoring the Great May Giveaway Day on May 27, wherein each shop and blogger that participates gives away something neat-o and either handmade or handy!

In honor of this giveaway-stravaganza, I have decided to give something away, too.

"What is it?" you ask.

It is a custom Heatherty Featherty splashy summer tunic, in your choice of size and fabric combinations!

Here are some examples of tunics I've made for my Etsy shop in toddler sizes. I can make it in 6-12 months all the way up to a ladies' size 14. You can tell me what colors/prints you tend to like best, and I'll find something in my fabric stash to make your tunic (I have a bit of a fabric addiction). Sleeveless, short sleeves, 3/4 sleeves or long sleeves.



Rae, at Made By Rae, made herself an adorable tunic in Heather Ross' octopus prints. I just posted the link as a reference for what an adult tunic could look like (isn't it cute??!!).

To enter, post a comment on this thread by Sunday, May 31 at midnight (CST) and tell me what creative endeavor you like to do in your free time, and the winner will be chosen by random number generator and announced on Tuesday morning! International winners are eligible as well. Thanks for playing along, and go check out all of the other awesome giveaways today, your odds of winning something will go way up!

P.S. Don't forget, if you comment anonymously you'll have to at least include your initials so I can announce you as the winner.


- H

250 comments:

Marci said...

Yay!! I love your giveaways, Heather!
My creative endeavors? Definitely decorating and entertaining. Coming up with creative unique party themes, you know?
Fun, fun, fun, Heather~thanks for brightening my morning!
Oh~and good luck to you with all the giveaways~

Angela said...

Oh, gosh, I don't know if I qualify b/c I don't really do anything creative.

Umm....I'm really good at organizing my DVR? I like to straighten (but not clean) my house. I am good at making up silly song lyrics w/my kids...

LOL

Christia said...

I love Heather giveaways! I love to sew (try) and knit in my spare time. I also attempt to paint, not so good on that!

Also I just wanted to say that the congo I stock on is having give away day too! www.hyenacart.com/congfu

Desiree said...

my creatve endeavors... oh man I have too many! I love to sew, knit, make pretty cards, cook up new meals... but mostly I love to sew :)
Thanks for a great give away!

kori bates said...

I am in the same boat as Angela! I do knit! But I only know one stitch :)

Making up silly songs is my string point!

Treasuresofjoy said...

I like to cook and journal, read and sew!

Jackie Russell said...

Cute tunic! I love to quilt. I also do some knitting but only a knit stitch no purls for me.

Anonymous said...

Very cute tunics. I found your blog obviously through the Sew Mama Sew giveaway but just wanted to say I am also in STL and just like your blog title, too many hobbies, not enough time. I enjoy photography, sewing, scrapbooking and blogging.

Charity said...

Beautiful tops! I love to knit, and I also sew and garden and raise children (which needs the most creativity, sometimes!).

beagoodmom said...

Hello, that would be a cute beach coverup for my toddler. I sew in my free time too, but I also do alot of reading.

Celeste said...

For me - definitely baking/cooking! I just LOVE being in the kitchen!!

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Ariel said...

OOOh! cool giveaway! I'm a mom of one little boy, an artist and quilter! Would love to win!!!

JULIE ♥ ADORE said...

i make the toys!!

UK lass in US said...

How cute!

I usually just qualify it as 'I make stuff' - usually by sewing, knitting or crocheting.

ilovebabyquilts said...

Gorgeous! I would love to win!!! I need one for my 18 month old daughter. Or maybe for me...hmmmm.... I am a quilter and a soft toy maker. I'm giving away a soft toy today if you'd like to enter!

Anonymous said...

Sew cool! I love sewing dolls and animals...

JillyBeanJar said...

Great giveaway! I like to knit, crochet and sew. I wish I could draw, I really, really wish I could draw. But alas, that is not one of my many talents :)

Grace said...

This is amazing. Perfect for my little girl.
I like to sew in my spare time.

Katherine said...

I love this Tunic. Thanks for the giveaway. In my spare time I like to sew :) Especially purses!!

Amanda Yehudim at aol dot com said...

I recently started learning to sew, so thet is my current creative endeavor. Thanks for giving me the chance to win, I have actually been eyeballing this great tunic. Here's hoping I win it now!

Shannon said...

My favorite thing to do right now is quilt. I have some how ended up with three king sized quilts in progress. My arms are so tired from wrangling them!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Creativity I'm currently and slowly teaching myself to sew, I also cross stitch some. Unfortunately, with a toddler running around, I don't get as much done as I would like. Thanks for the give away! So fun!

Carolyn said...

i love this! so cute! In my (little) free time, I sew. In my full time, I bake. I love being crafty! spoolsisters.com

Terry Lind said...

Love the top, and hope I can put it to good use very soon!

Anonymous said...

Hello from a fellow St. Louisan!
I love any and all craftyness. Right now I love felt.

Stephanie said...

I've just discovered sewing and it's the best thing ever...

Anonymous said...

Such a cute giveaway! I love to sew in my free time. When I get free time that is. I also crochet as well. But sewing is my favorite thing to do.

Sunnymommie said...

I will said i m not creative but I m good at copies creative.. I always stay at home with my two wild kids. I want to sewing, scrapbook, and more but hard time do myself, but right now I m try to find active and fun with my kids.

thanks for the giveaway:)

Christine said...

Oh my daughter would love it in pink and purple!!

I don't have much free time as I spend all of it on my creative endeavors! Right now I think tatting is my favorite!

Angi said...

I love to sew but I need to learn how to knit...I'm so out of the loop (no punn intended).
{wood.angi@gmail.com}

Sarah said...

I love to sew and cross stitch.

The Barb Chronicles said...

I love to sew in my free time. I especially love to make little girls clothes!

Thanks for the giveaway.... hope I win!

Barb
www.rusticraspberry.blogspot.com

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

My creative endeavors....sewing, blogging, chatting it up and trying to keep my girls from killing each other...lol Love this giveaway thank you!
stephd@sewfierce.com

Erynn said...

So cute. I love anything pinkish and girly.

I love to quilt and make tote bags

Autumn said...

Lovely Tunics! I especially love the girly fabrics in the second picture.

I usually work on items for others for birthday or babies. I like to make things for my kiddos as well.

Meadow said...

Wow I love it.

My current creative endeavor is remodeling our 100yo house. Ack.

Laurel said...

what a fabulous prize! my creative endeavors include crocheting, sewing, etc...

Kaye Prince said...

This is a wonderful giveaway! I love to sew in my spare time; right now I'm working on a quilt to be a wedding present for my high school best friend.

Brenda said...

I love sewing for my grandchildren.

Hippie Family... said...

that is so cute.. we are in St. L too! I love to sew in my free time. but I have very little these days :D
thanks for the chance at your giveaway!

archiesgirl said...

Great giveaway! Thanks! In my free time I like to knit and sew as my creative endeavors!

Jessica said...

Creative endeavors? I like to (try) make toys for my little boy. The last one was felt ducks and next I'm planning on stuffed geometric shapes.

Maxine said...

My problem is that I want to do everything and just don't have the time! I love to knit, crochet and sew, but am always being inspired by what I see in blogland!

Bethany said...

What a beautiful giveaway! Thank you for doing it. I am starting to want to make clothes! I started sewing about 8 months ago and have made several quilts (large twin down to doll quilts) and a couple of dresses for my little girls. I now have an itch to make some clothes for myself.

Jane said...

Wow, what a wonderful prize. I have some skirts and summer tops in the works...

Thanks for the chance to enter.

Karamat said...

I love the tunics! I have been buying lots of these for myself this Spring.

My creative endeavor - Sewing. Right now I've been making quilts and clothes for my daughter. I keep thinking I'm going to make something for myself some time ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love winnning. I already know which fabric I want...I bought it myself. ;)

The only creative thing I do is Photoshop pictures. I love taking my so-so pictures and making them stunning. I am learning and each day the photographs get better. Once I get good enough I will splurge on a SLR!

Kelly O. said...

OOOH I love red and black and am a fan of anything polka dot (maybe on the cuffs) and would totally want one for myself! Fabulous!
In my spare time lately I'm pretending to be a quilter.

Unknown said...

Love the 2nd tunic you pictured!! My favorite creative endeavor is sewing... and I too hesitate to call myself a seamstress... someone needs to publish some rules about what qualifies you for seamstress status

Kristine Hanson said...

I am thinking I would have one of these made for moi! CUTE!! I like to sew/quilt in my free time...it is my therapy

Anonymous said...

Wow those are great.

My crafty endeavors are currently sewing clothes for my little boy and inserting his name into every song I sing to him!

ecky said...

i love re-doing and reinventing vintage things!

elkesten at yahoo dot com

hanna said...

These are gorgeous.
My favourite thing to do - when I get a chance! - is make clothes for my kids.

angela said...

You said it!!! Too many hobbies, too little time!! I love to sew and paint in my free time. I've been through knitting, soapmaking, jewelry making and candlemaking. ;) Sometimes, though, I like to just stop and catch my breath! I think everybody needs a little downtime.

Susan W said...

Wow - what great tunics! Consider yourself bookmarked :)

I love reds and oranges and would have to debate on getting this for myself or my daughter! In my "free time" I love photography. I dabble in other things such as sewing too.

Thanks so much!
suserat at yahoo dot com
http://what-lies-within-us.blogspot.com/

throuthehaze said...

i would LOVE to win this! As for creative endeavors I do a bit of everything. Right how im into 8 bit bead art.

Rebecca said...

Oh. My. Too beautiful!
So this so far has been the year of creative persuits for me.. I've taken up knitting, spinning, felting, toymaking and sewing all since about last august. Jack of many trades master of none... yet!

thanks for such a great giveaway!

peony paperie said...

I'd love a tunic! What a great prize!

In my free time I (surprise, surprise) design stationery, or search magazines, blogs and just plain life for inspiration.

I'm also trying to plan a fun, cheap, and unique birthday party for my daughter's 4th bday in Aug...gotta start early!

luke and pamela said...

sweet! i don't know if i would pick one for my son or for me! super cute!

i am still learning to sew, and i'd like to learn to work with felt as well.

Mama King said...

Beautiful tunics! My creative endeavors include doing crafts with my girls, sewing, drawing and blogging about it all!

Lil' Bit Sassy said...

I'm a sewer but not a sewer of clothing. I make purses, home decor items, stuffed animals and toys, etc. I just love it! It's a wonderful way for me to relax.

Anonymous said...

I'm attempting my first ever blouse, so I'm hoping I win so I can say I have a handmade blouse even if mine is a disaster :)

Jaime said...

Great giveaway! I have 2 girls, 2 and 6, but honestly I would love one of these for wearing over my swimsuit!!
Oh, I love sewing and camping with my fam!!
JloMamaJama@aol.com

Robyn said...

cute! I'd love one for my little girl in a 18-24 Months or 2T size... blues and greens!

Robyn said...

Oops! And I like to sew and knit and crochet!! :)

Goosegirl said...

Oh how pretty! I am new to this blog but will definitely visit again!

In my spare time, I sew. Well, to make that perfectly blissful, I would be sewing while singing loudly to Broadway musical soundtracks, with a plate of chocolates and a large glass of ice tea close by.

Lucy C said...

My creative endevour is always sewing. the more i do, the more i want to do.
Thanks for a great giveaway!
lucy(at)alittlebitofsugar(dot)com

Kelli said...

Oh, easy. Quilting, collecting fabric for quilting, and reading quilting magazines and blogs!

Unknown said...

Love this tunic! I love to sew and am making a handbag for my daughter today. I also enjoy making jewelry.

Joanna said...

awesome!!! I could use a tunic for our vacation coming up in July. All my free time these days is spent at the gym (turning 40 and it's all heading south) or at the park with my kids! :)

sewfunky said...

I like to knit and sew...


Please enter me in the draw and don't forget to enter mine:
http://sew-funky.blogspot.com/2009/05/sew-mama-sew-may-giveaway.html

Lisa said...

I'd love to win! As for my creative endeavors, I love to knit and lately I've gotten really into sewing for my daughter :)

Lane said...

hmm in my spare time i love to embroider and cross-stitch

Anonymous said...

Wow, my own personal designer, too good to be true. In my spare time a quilt and sew, but i really want to start rug hooking!
Margie

Jacquie said...

I like to make jewellery in my spare time - Japanesey inspired pieces.

This is a great giveaway!

Eema-le said...

What a cute design. In my free time I sew, and sew, and sew.

LeslieW. said...

I love making children's clothing. A lot of it! ;)

Shannon said...

omg - look at all these comments!!! hmmm... i like to organize my photos, put them in albums, but not scrapbook.

the sander family said...

This giveaway is so lovely, I hope I win! I knit, sew, scrapbook, journal and I would love to have one of your tunics!

Anonymous said...

I like to sew for my kiddos. thanks!

flip_em8@hotmail.com

Jennadesigns said...

My favorite creative endeavour right now is playing with my Wacom tablet. I really want to learn how to illustrate... so if I get some free time (hard with a six year old and an infant!) I plan to start tackling that! Lovely tunics - I've always wanted one!

MoniCue said...

Cute top!! I knit--and read craft blogs!!!

monicawalkAThotmailDOTcom

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

I create ornaments out of polymer clay.


=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com

Ashley said...

Such pretty, pretty stuff! Even if I don't win, I might have to nab something from your shop. :)

julia said...

Beautiful! I love to ATTEMPT to make pretty things for my house and my girls. I'm a novice sewer but love to try and tackle new things. Some day I'll find the time to try my hand/thumb at gardening. Someday.....

Anonymous said...

Oh this is darling! Thanks for hosting such a lovely giveaway!

In my free time, I love knitting & sewing! Recently I have started to learn how to spin wool which is an adventure!

mc.crafty.bunny@gmail.com

Poerava said...

love the tunic.
I love to knit, especially sweaters, and quilt.

Bill said...

I would love this for my daughter. My new thing is sewing. I am just learning and am into making felt play food right now.

jbroberts@cox.net

-joy

Monica said...

In my spare time I knit and am trying to get better at sewing. My goal is to make a quilt for my daughter before she moves out of the house (she's 3 now).

Unknown said...

So cute. Love these. I am really into sewing purses right now.

Tanya said...

I sew in my free time (and any other time I can get to the sewing machine!).

Lauren said...

Let's see, in my free time I enjoy customizing Blythes and sewing. I'm not so great at the sewing but I'm learning. ;)

Sue said...

Very cute! In my free time my favorite thing to do is quilt, quilt, quilt!

Maren said...

Cute tunics! I like to sew when I get a rare moment when the kids are sleeping and I am not too tired.

Heather said...

My name is Heather too. Maybe that will give me luck! In my free time....lol!...I have a 4, 2, and 7 month old. But I do love to crochet.


heathervanhoof[at]yahoo[dot]com

Jody said...

I like to take photos, mainly portraits. Thanks, love your giveaway!

Amanda W said...

At the moment my creativity is going into my cooking, but I go through phases really ;-)

Great giveaway too btw!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! So cute! I would love to win. Thank you so much for the chance. I guess my creative endeavors go to recycling.

Unknown said...

I have been enjoying quilting, not very good at it really, well it takes me awhile to do them because I don't have a sewing machine, but that's ok, one stitch at a time! If I win I would love to have a small one made for one of the many children in my life... now to just pick a lucky child. Probably would be my nephew, my sister would be upset perhaps... or perhaps my other nephew so that my husband's sister doesn't get upset. LOL.
Thanks for doing the giveaway!
Cassie Driver
cmdoduck(at)gmail(dot)com

Kawaii for You said...

beautiful tunics... fingers crossed for me!! Christine xo

Anonymous said...

These are so nice! I don't know if I'd get one for me or my son. My current project is a quilt for my son. I also sew lots for my Etsy shop and am building a house with my husband! Busy!

Michele said...

Creative endeavors? Something that involves fabric or ribbon.

Colors? Browns, brights, not yellow.

Maria said...

These are absolutely lovely tops!!!
This past November I learned to knit and I'm completely hooked now!!

Barb said...

Love your tunics...

I'm a quilter but I've just started sewing for my kids.

Erica said...

WOW, What responses Heather!!! I like to scrapbook in my free time. Actually I never do it at home....about once a month me and my girl friends get together at someones house and have a girls night and scrap for hours. Eat and drink too! Abby saw all the clothes and would love a dress......(she aksed me to put that in there;)

Kristie said...

My creative endeavors are bags, I LOVE bags and I've recently started designing my own patterns to hopefully sell once I have time to write them up! Check out my blog
www.simplystylishdesigns.blogspot.com
Thanks for the chance to win!

Unknown said...

I love your tops! I love to quilt most of all :)

The Sew Convert said...

Adorable tunic! Would love one for myself in blue. I love baking and sewing for my kids when I can afford the time.

Ammieloris said...

I enjoy so many creative endeavors, but batiking baby clothes is my most recent fave. I'm loving the tunics, and can't wait to see what you come up with!

Lisa said...

The tunics are absolutely adorable. If I was to win it would be a hard choice as to whether I wanted it for me or for the baby girl I am expecting. I love sewing too, but tend to make more things for others as gifts than I do for myself.

ikkinlala said...

I like a lot of creative things, but lately I've mostly been knitting.

Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Great giveaway! I like creating things to decorate my home as well as things to entertain my kids.

annasoc said...

I love the idea of making these tunics in adult sizes. Favorite creative endeavor. Hard to choose: I like to knit, sew, bead, quilt, make collages and mosaics, draw and paint.
Anna S.
annasoc1@verizon.net

Katy said...

I LOVE TO SEW and my new favourite thing that i am learning is screen printing... Love our tunics :-) Happy Giveaway Day!!

susan marie designs said...

oh my goodness, I loved your blog line, too many hobbies too little time - I can totally identify!

my top creative endeavors are 1. jewelry making (most recently metalsmithing) and even more recently 2. sewing!! and I'm really digging 3. combining the two :)
thanks for the super beautiful and super generous giveaway ❤

MooBear Designs said...

In my spare time I do MooBear Designs (www.moobeardesigns.com.au) in my Spare Spare time i have been making Happy Brooches...hehe they are on my blog oh oh i am having a give away too you could win one!!! YAY!

xo Steph

Unknown said...

Cute!!! I love to make jewelry and sew in my spare time a.k.a. naptime.

djaj said...

Great giveaway !
I love knitting and sewing (but it takes me so much more time and space...)

craftytammie said...

Free time? I have three littles, there's only stolen time anymore! I do like to knit and sew, and I used to decorate cakes. You know, before the kids. I would love to win this for myself!

sewhipbaby said...

Cute! Love the little tunics.

Sonja said...

Yea!!! Just lovely in all the sizes. My favorite freetime activity is sewing or needle felting :)

Anonymous said...

I love to sew! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.

Have a great day!

silversmith said...

free time? what's that?

i sew clothes and kid stuff, quilt a zillion quilt tops (and sometimes finish), knit scarves, make jewelry and sometimes find a moment to draw.

Angelia said...

I love quilting and scrapbooking!
Angelia

Valerie said...

Creative endeavors - I scrapbook, I'm a beginning quilter, and I make stuff with my kids, which can be pretty much whatever their little hearts fancy :)

(I wish I could add decorator to that list, alas, nothing in my house matches and there are still no curtains in my powder room!)

Sara said...

oh! those tunics are adorable!
in my free time ... let's see ... i'm pretty much a sewing addict. i love to quilt, sew, crochet ... basically anything crafty. :o)

Jenny said...

I like to creatively find ways to whittle away time while the kids are watching tv and/or napping.

AltaModa said...

What a cute tunic! My favorite creative passtime right now is gardening. Of course, my job is pretty creative, too. I'm a photographer.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I love your giveaway. I haven't a creative bone in my body, but I do like to putter around in the garden.

Please be sure to drop by my blog and enter the giveaway that I am hosting. Hope to see you there!

Unknown said...

I love to be crafty in my spare time! Especially sewing and knitting.

knittingrid said...

These tunics are wonderful. And so is Sew, Mama, Sew for introducing us to so many wonderful artists. As you can see from my name, I love to knit in my free time.

Kara said...

I've fallen in love with tunics lately...my recent creative endeavor has been sewing small baby items for friends

Digital Misfit said...

Fabulous tunics!
I love to sew, paint, sculpt, draw, papercraft, embroider, carve stamps,...
I have TOO many crafty hobbies, but each one brings me pleasure, and by being able to hop from one to another, it keeps it fresh and fun.

heidig@gmail.com

two hippos said...

What an a amazingly generous giveaway! I love quilting when I have the time -- which I do for a couple days as I just turned in my last grad school paper of the semester.

I'm also having a giveaway and hosting a fat quarter swap. Come and check it out :)

Ginger said...

I love to make small quilts and bags. Thanks for the giveaway!

bellsjo said...

What a great top - i am sure my 5 year old would love something like this - you are so kind to offer this! My creative endevours are all based around learning to quilt - I have just finished my very first quilt and I am well and truley hooked!

Pink Sky said...

What a wonderful giveaway! I have the same problem, too many hobbies, too little time! :) Lately I've been knitting, embroidering, making ribbon flowers, crocheting and trying my hand at doll quilts. I want to make a cloth doll sometime soon. Thank you for the giveaway and good luck (drop by my blog for mine if you want to enter! :)

susan said...

I love to sew and quilt, still do some counted cross stitch, but most of all I am learning to cook! Fun and Tasty!
Susan
sgalasso@triad.rr.com

Lara said...

I am in love with your tunics. SO adorable. I love the octotunic, too! Such a cute pattern! I like to digiscrap, quilt, sew for my kids, make handbags...creative endeavors are my fave!

Super Fun Mama said...

Your giveaway rocks!!! My creative endeavor-well I spend a lot of time making toys and learning items for my daughter. I try to do Montessori with her and that stuff is expensive so I figure out how to make it myself!

renee said...

Hello Heather, i love to make little hair ornaments in my free time ( which is spare since I have 3 lillte kids )
i would like to win
love Renee

e.c said...

Cool! These are pretty tunics! Love 'em!

In my 'free time' (=when I ignore my son & housework) I love to sew baby blankets & crib sheets for charity. If not that then sewing little fun gifts (poofy tutus...) for my friend's daughter.

Misty.Creek said...

Right now I alternate between sewing and crochet, but I've also stamped, scrapped, painted, cooked, photoed...

Sarah Seitz said...

Hi! This is lovely! My favorite endeavor is definitely quilting! It is so relaxing and such a precise art. It makes me so happy!

Adventures said...

I would have to say sewing or knitting up something cute. :)

Michele said...

Great giveaway..

I do a lot of hand-piecing, hand-quilting and sock knitting. Unfortunately, that leaves little time for housekeeping!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous giveaway!
I do a bit of sewing around my 3 boys. Mostly quilts and little things with some forays into clothing (which usually turn out good, but do not fit me!)
I've seen this tunic around and would love to have one made in greens. I love green lately.

Dianna said...

I love to sew. I only got my machine at Christmas, so I am still fairly new to it, but I love it when I've made something - especially if it's something for my daughter and someone comments that they like it - "Mummy just made it" she tells them!

Thank you for the chance to enter your giveaway - the tunic is gorgeous.

Beth said...

Adorable tunics! My (main) creative endeavor is sewing too. But - I do cards, dabble in cake decorating, etc....

Jen said...

I sew, sew, sew in whatever free time I have, which is minimal. I recently started sewing clothes for my son & I love the result of making a bag but the process is sometimes a little too time consuming.

Meffy said...

Holy crap look at all these comments! Wow! Ummmmmmmm
I enjoy cooking healthy yummy foods - I'm really into soups right now.

free indeed said...

I'm sort of a jack of all trades...do alittle bit of everything, but nothing super well. My favortie thing to do is quilt though...I love fabric! And your tunics are lovely too.

Ru said...

i knit and occasionally draw a little three-frame autobiographical comic strip! the tunic is really nice!!

SueLovesCherries said...

This is wonderful! What a great giveaway item!

Marsel said...

My current favorite creative endeavor is quilting! I don't have nearly enough time to create all of the ideas floating around in my head, though...!

melonkelli said...

I love to knit in my free time. Lucky for me I have lots of meetings to go to, since I can't really knit with three kids "helping" me around the house!

Fredericks Family said...

So not really creative as in artsy.. but I love to bake. I love trying new gluten free recipes and making yummy things for neighbors and friends!

bubbachenille said...

I'd love this if I was the winner in pink and black in a 14. I love creating new designs with vintage chenille! It's taking over my house ! Help !!

Roman Ezekiel Young said...

Hi there! I LOVE that tunic - beautiful. I love to make fabric owls!
shay at nathyoung dot com

The Shumate Family said...

very cute tunics! I have so many creative hobbies it's not even funny! I sew, scrapbook, graphic designer, photography, and that's only the beginning!

mon ami said...

so generous of you!

In my spare time I like to sit down and mindlessly knit in front of a movie.

Thanks for sharing and please feel free to come by and check out my giveaway too: http://monami.squarespace.com/

Jenny said...

What a sweet giveaway! Creative endeavors...sewing, gardening, and sewing. :)

Anonymous said...

I knit whenever I have a few moments.

VickiT said...

Those tunics are very nice. I peeked over at that fabric stash and loved quite a few of those pieces.

In my free time I'm usually found wasting my time on the computer but, if not there it's at my sewing machine doing machine embroidery or something.

Jill said...

i am new at sewing, but am really enjoying it~
love the giveaway!

Steph said...

LOVELY tunic!!!

I sew any chance I get - which s fewer and farer between these days:(

Thanks for the chance in a giveaway!

cindie said...

My creative endeavors... quilting, sewing ands knitting
I love the tunic

Alexis M said...

Oh my, that is so cute. My hobby is sewing...when I get a chance to do it, that is.

Ali said...

What a fantastic tunic!! Great idea
... when I spy a little bit of spare time poking out, I grab it and spirit it away with me to my 'room' where I sew, make books, make pictures, crochet, sort my stash, decide on new projects ... then it's time to cook dinner ;)

Anonymous said...

oo! Please include me!

My creative endeavor - I've been crocheting for years, and I'm finally learning how to sew. I've also been having great fun with my vegetable garden, using all sorts of things as raised beds (kitchen cabinets, drawers with the bottom knocked out, an old kettle-style BBQ...).

KarenD said...

Cute! I'm a graphic designer and scrapbooker. Not much of a sewer, but I love looking around these kinds of sites.


krdickinson@grandecom.net

Mel Cordell said...

Beautiful!!! I bet with just the right fabrics, this would lok great on my little man. I am always looking for something different to dress my baby up in. In my spare time I love to knit clothing for him, I am also learning to sew, I have been starting small, but I think pretty soon I might move onto clothing :D

x Mel

***Sharon*** said...

I love to sew but time has not been on my side lately! And a tunic for my two girls has been on my to-do list for.....forever? Hope I win! They are lovely!

Anonymous said...

The tunic is adorable. How to choose just one creative endeavor....I can't so I'll list them; knitting, sewing, baking, embroidery, crochet, card making...

Anonymous said...

oh wow they are cute! Thanks for the chance to win. My passion is knitting at the moment

momma rae said...

ooh!! the green and pink one is so cute! what an awesome giveaway! thanks for the opportunity!

i have far too many creative endeavors at the moment. i love to sew, though i am self taught and constantly learning. i am also new to, and obsessed with, needle felting and knitting!

affectioknit said...

WOW! - What a great giveaway - Thanks! I'm addicted to knitting...

The art of Indecision said...

I dont get much free time but i do love to rearrange my large fabric stash and sit look at it and smile...fabric makes ma happy!

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

Photography, I LOVE to take pictures!

Hmm...brown & pink, maybe something floral?

Thanks!

Hugs & Blessings!

Leigh said...

That's so cute!!! I like to sew- still learning and kind of making it up as I go along, but I love it!

tirzahjoy said...

oooh i love that baby girl tunic, so sweeet!
i love to decorate take photos!
tirzahjoy@gmail.com

Natalie Hawley said...

I love your giveaway. I am always crafting something and have a hard time finishing anything. mostly I am quilting.

Hannah Laura said...

I love to draw, by my self or with my son.

DarlingAlana said...

How cute are those tunics?! What I like to do that's creative is quilt. Well, and make aprons, but that's about it.

Julianne said...

I am a knitter and quilter/sewer. My latest endeavor is making hooded towels for my baby girl.

Little Miss Shabby said...

Oooh! So cute! I love quilting in my spare time or sewing for my daughters. Thanks so much for such a great giveaway1

Dresden Quilter said...

The tunics are beautiful. I love to quilt. It has become my passion and a third career.

Liz said...

Sweet! I quilt, I sew clothes for my kiddos and little softies for them too.

Nicole said...

I tend to rotate between sewing and scrapbooking with a little bit of photography thrown in! Currently I am sewing skirts all of the time but I could really use a cute top!

jabby7 said...

i'll love the pink fabric in the hippie campers skirt u used for my little girl. creative stuff? does entertaining my 3 kids count? abby

abi-gail7@hotmail.

bethany said...

I love to sew-it's so therapeutic. What a great giveaway-love the tunics!!

bluebirdblessings said...

I'm excited about this giveaway! My almost 3 yr old would love it! :)
Creativity... I LOVE to sew and that takes up most of my free time these days. I'm still new at it so I love learning new things daily. I also like to crochet and one of these days want to attempt knitting!

bluebirdblessings said...

I'm excited about this giveaway! My almost 3 yr old would love it! :)
Creativity... I LOVE to sew and that takes up most of my free time these days. I'm still new at it so I love learning new things daily. I also like to crochet and one of these days want to attempt knitting!

Marsha McGuire said...

A sewer at heart, I have moved from making clothes to creating things to enhance my preschool classroom. Love the tunics. I too am a mom of boys (3 in fact, 1,3, and 5 years old).

Keri said...

Oh my gosh! Those are so cute! My favorite creative endeavor hops between sewing and quilting.

kathytypestoo said...

really cute! thanks for the giveaway. this week i have been creatively entering many many sew mama sew giveaways, but usually I sew, make cards, and knit too!

Ifallsmichelle said...

Thank you for the chance to win. Your creations are BEAUTIFUL. I enjoy photography. It used to be flowers and nature, now it is my children. I just need to think of a way to market my photos??
Leitinger4152@gmail.com

TracyC said...

Ohhh...cute tunic. Is finding chocolate considered a creative endeavor? Well, I love to crochet, embroider and sew too--mostly softies.

nanann said...

What a great giveaway!

If I don't get sucked into the Internet, I like spending my free time quilting. Ahhh, I love to quilt. And after seeing so many blogs the last few days, I need to get back to my machine!

Nuts To You! said...

Oh my! I checked out the octopus tunic, and it is too cute. I have only ever made one shirt, and it didn't even have sleeves!

I love to sew and am learning to do so a little bit better. The seam ripper and I are pretty good friends!!

Shawna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...