6/17/09

Awww....so sweet....

I finished a cutie patootie swing top tonight for the Etsy shop.


The only thing I needed to do was sew on the goldfish bowl buttons but somehow it managed to sit at my sewing table for days waiting for that.

Comes complete with fishie pocket, a la Sonja and her awesome circle pocket tutorial. It has spawned so many great ideas for me, I probably need to pay her a finder's fee, if I was actually making any money off of this! Eh, money schmoney.


Three days of fever (mine) are now being followed by a scratchy sore throat. I am so happy about that, I can't even tell you. So happy that I'll probably be sick for another week, yay! This is great! I especially love the part about running a fever while it's 100* F outside with humidity in the high eighties and water standing everywhere. So great.

- H

9 comments:

Marci said...

Seriously, the fish pocket and fish buttons? Cutest ever. Very sweet!

Amber said...

Love it!!

Amy said...

Ok...that is the cutest dang thing I have seen in a looong time. What size is it? I have an 11 month old that may desperately need it. I'll have to swing on by your Etsy shop. Well done, seriously, so cute.

Little Girl::Big Glasses said...

LOVE the buttons! And you got your little dress form! Yay!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Wow so amazingly cute! Love the buttons, it should sell quickly!

Ashlee said...

You are fabulous! This is adorable!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable Heather! Gorgeous colors and the details are adorable as always.

I am glad you went back to the one fastner style, it is more functional than the three.

BTW, I was looking through your Etsy shop yesterday and noticed that you had changed all of your pictures to using your dress form. I LOVE the new dress form, but the lighting on the old pictures (with the hangers) was better. Maybe you can more the dress form outside for pictures? Also I loved the old pictures because they had HeathertyFeatherty written on them, which made them look super professional!

Monica said...

I hope you're feeling better! That really stinks to be sick especially in the heat.
On the flip side, that top is ADORABLE! One day soon you are going to be this famous, fabulous seamstress that we can all cheer for and say, "I knew her when...!"

Christia said...

OH MY GOSH HEATHER! That is the cutest thing EVER in the world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...