I'm trying to play catch up this weekend. Between thirty-six loads of laundry and games with the kids I'm trying to slowly whittle down my project pile in the sweatshop.
I had a rush of Etsy orders last week that kept me super busy. Custom orders may be too much for me to handle right now, I'll probably have to suspend them again for a while until things settle down.
I finally got to work on the Amy Butler Birdie Sling. This thing is HUGE. It's beautiful, I'm making it out of Anna Maria Horner's drawing room twill, and it is certainly going to have a presence.
I also finally got a lot accomplished on Michelle's Anna Tunic. She chose one of Jennifer Paganelli's paisley brocade prints and it is stunning on this pattern. I hope she's going to like it, I'll post pics tomorrow when I get a chance.
Thanks for all of your support over the last few weeks, everybody. It's a crazy time and I can use all the help I can get. It means the world to me.
- H
6/20/09
Sweet Saturday
By Heather on 6/20/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
can't wait to see the tunic! but take your time! -michelle
Post a Comment