A few years ago I went to an open house for a modern ranch in one of our suburbs. It wasn't for us, but there were some super cute details the owner had put into the home that I loved.
One of them was creative painting in place of art. The one that has stuck in my mind the most (or hasn't stuck, in this case) is the powder room. It was painted a nice steel grey, with a quote stenciled around two walls. It said something about having a French poodle and every time it had to tinkle it said oui oui? It even had a byline or whatever it is when the person's name is attached to the quote?
But I can't remember it! And I've googled cute French poodle quotes and have come up with nothing. Does anyone happen to know what may have been her quote she had stenciled on the walls in that powder room? I guess if worse comes to worst I could track down the old real estate agent and have them call their past client, but the odds of that happening are about as good as one of my readers knowing what quote I'm talking about. So I'm starting my search here.
Anyone? Know any funny quotes about French poodles?
- H
6/21/09
French poodles go oui oui
By Heather on 6/21/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
First time I've ever wracked my brain trying to think of any french poodle quotes! :)
Coming up empty, I'm afraid...but good luck!!
But the Frenchies think
That my poop don't stink
I'm a genius in France
That's by Weird Al. Probably not what you're looking for :) But it made me gigle.
dogquotations.com may have it...
This is my first post I'd love to congratulate you for such a great quality site!
thought this would be a nice way to introduce myself!
Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/mickey-mouse-party-supplies.html]mickey mouse Party Supplies[/url].
Post a Comment