I just found out today that a fellow blogger had featured one of my Etsy items on her blog last month!
http://tulsadetails.blogspot.com/2009/06/baby-bird-finds.html
I put this pillowcase dress on hold a while ago because of my ADD. I seem to have a serious problem making the same thing more than once. Twice I can usually handle, after that I want to poke my eyes out for some reason. So I guess I should probably mention in my store profile that all of my items are one of a kind, because the creator has the attention span of a gnat.
On Friday my hubs had a surgical procedure. In a sensitive area. On the bumcakes. So this weekend has been full of caring for him, caring for the two children, and fending off extreme crankiness due to above-mentioned caretaking. I may just be suffering from PMS, but I feel like Monday morning cannot come soon enough.
- H
7/12/09
Odds n ends, mostly odds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Serioulsy that was the cutest dress ever : ) If you ever bring it back again let me know! I actually will purchase it this time. Your clothes are all so adorable!!
Katie
Post a Comment