7/20/09

I've been in a coma

Nah. Not really. I just haven't had the oomph to write lately. There's a lot going on, mostly mundane things, plus the two little punks that follow me around from room to room are still following me, plus the job that keeps the roof over our heads is kinda busy right now. And then there's my all-consuming "hobby" if that's what you can call something so all-consuming and ridiculously all-consuming as my sewing obsession has become. If I didn't mention it, it's also very all-consuming.

One of these days I'll be back. The Old Me. Old Heather. Writing like a fiend about nothing in particular. About navel lint and BMs.

I hope it's soon, I miss my blogreader the most.

- H

6 comments:

Angela said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, so much.

Think and pray for you often.

Wish we lived closer.

Mary Jo said...

Exactly what Angela said! Been thinking of you and hoping all is going well. HUGS - MJ

Monica said...

There you are! I'm glad to hear you're doing ok, add me to the list of thinking of you. Hope all is well!
XO

Anonymous said...

I've missed your blogging!! Your blog is my favorite! I'm glad everything is OK - I've been worried.

Erica said...

I agree with Angela and MJ. Miss your blogs and emails. Hope everything is going well. Hugs to you.

p.s. Andrew LOVES the Becco (sp) carrier. Even when it is 90 degrees out he wants to be in it!

Shannon said...

miss you too... i hope all is well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...