8/25/09

My favorite French blogger is at it again

Ah, the joy! The giggles! I am sitting waiting for an appointment and chose to use this time to check in on my favorite French sewer-blogger. Once again, she has brightened my day with her insanity. She made a mathematical dress (??), matching jacket and "winter shorts," whatever that is. Here's what she says at the end:

I find with these mixtures of reasons, with these associations of colors a sweetened and chocolate side, and I like that!

When with my miss poupette, my small rat, as she likes my seam with me, she dances each time!

I wonder what she's talking about? I wonder if the French really feel like their children are small rats?

And yes, among dwarves of garden, happiness it is simple like a wire-cutter!

- H

3 comments:

Sonja said...

I would love to get my hands on a yard of your owl stash. Joann's just had the cords on sale and I didn't see it at either of the stores I visited. I bet they sold out of it right away : ) If your feeling generous and want to put a listing up in your shop for me to purchase a yard please do and let me know! By the way! Soren has been wearing the heck out of your tunic. We had a very cool summer so she had lots of opportunity. I never did get a picture. It was always dirty :) Good news - it is loved. Bad news-I suck at getting the camera out when it's clean.

Logical Libby said...

Well, considering she was probably drunk when she wrote that, I think the Frenchie made perfect sense...

Angela said...

Love it! Reminds me of all the "English" signs we saw in Japan. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...