Soooo, I drove to the Best Place on Earth today (and back). A Magical Wonderland of Entertainment.
Branson, Missouri.
I know, I know, you're all jealous. Today I was the lucky one.
You know what's super sweet about Branson? You can see Yakov Smirnov in concert and you can shop at the Fudge Factory and the Coach Outlet in the same strip mall. The Yakov concert isn't in that same strip mall. You know what I mean.
So you know who's headlining in Branson this Christmas season?
Cathy Rigby.
She's playing Peter Pan, in a limited run engagement.
I know where I'll be spending my Christmas holidays!
- H
11/16/09
Sweet, it's Cathy Rigby
By Heather on 11/16/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
If you go to her show, please let her know that her Stayfree Maxipad commercials ruined me on Olympic gymnastics for life. "Filled with freshness?" I know she wasn't the copywriter, but really? Filled? With freshness? Ugh. Also - my sister lives near Branson, so give her a call if you need directions to Shoji Tabuchi's amazing restrooms.
That's awesome Heather...you had me at Coach Outlet ;)
Post a Comment