12/29/09

j'taime etsy V.2

As promised, I've compiled an eye-candy post for you. This is a mix-tape of a bunch of cool and pretty and unique and cool things I've lusted after on Etsy. Some I may buy someday. Some I have no use for, but the pictures or the ideas or the colors are just too much for me to handle and so I must linger on the item's listing for way too long, just absorbing its awesomeness.

For legal reasons, and so no one thinks they should sue me [you can't get blood out of a stone, people], all photos are property of the shop owners and Etsy and should not be misused or whatever it is that lame-ohs do with other people's pictures. If'n they aren't yers, keep yer mitts off.

First up, I think I may have to buy these some day. Sonja is the lovely shop owner of Soduel. She makes these amazing hand-felted lovelies for wedding cakes and wherever else you may want to stick them.

I really like these mushrooms. I want to do a succulent terrarium for my kitchen window and stick these in it.


Which brings me to my next fave. The succulents from The Succulent Garden. I have a thing for succulents and plants that have very cool architecture like euphorbia.

This is an echevaria called Topsy Turvy. Me likey. It's blue and orange. Mother Nature is some kind of wicked genius, isn't she?

I love this little hand-knit toddler sweater from evagodeva, and I love her shop name. I wish my boys were mild-mannered and wore sweaters inside. They aren't and they don't.


I have lusted after this dress since last summer. It's not like I couldn't make it if I wanted to, but somehow it wouldn't be the same. The shop is called Pretty Birdie. I think she has a great eye and apparently she also has a really super skinny model?



I love the shop Love and Knit. She's in Istanbul, Turkey. I can't really narrow down one item in her shop that's my favorite, but this is a good one.



From down under, this skirt. I love it, it's perfectly quirky but in a very conservative shape and length! I have to get my tape measure out and see if it would fit me? If you like retro fabrics or recycled oddities, you'll like her shop.



Amanda Archer is another clothing designer I love on Etsy. I haven't bought anything from her, but I admire her style. I love the color of this dress. And the tuxedo styling. And the pockets.


Remember Cari, from Peacock Garden? How cool would this painting be if it were like 4' x 4' and took up an entire wall in my kitchen?! I like it.


OK, I'm too tired and overwhelmed to go on, and it's naptime. To be continued....


- H

1 comments:

Christia said...

Yum, as always fabulous taste!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...