12/28/09

j'taime etsy

It's no secret, I love me some Etsy. It's become a dangerous pastime, browsing Etsy at night while Cooper watches Scooby Doo.

Here are some of my most favorite recent buys from Etsy.

I started to title this post mi amo mi cielo but I wasn't quite sure of my Spanish, and then I decided to add some love for a few other artists, too. But seriously? Mi Cielo rocks! I ordered two shirts for Griffin during a BOGO sale she was having. Her communication is phenomenal. The shirts were shipped within a few days of ordering, and they got here before Christmas. I didn't mention, she lives in Hawaii. So I kinda love her a little more for that. And for the sumo wrestler shirt.



Next up is Fuss Jewelry. The night before the night before Christmas I spent a little too much time shopping online. Clearly, these were not meant to be Christmas presents. But seriously? The artist shipped them on Christmas Eve! I got them Monday and I love them so much.
I ordered these long blue and green lovelies.

My close-up stinks, sorry.


And these shorter pretties with purple beads in the center. LOVE.
Next up, some fine art for the walls. A few weeks before Thanksgiving I contacted Cari of Peacock Garden and asked her if she could paint a rural scene with a red woody. She delivered an awesome painting along with a fine art card of the same painting, in a matter of weeks. I love her work. I'm contemplating doing a custom order of a gigantic cow face painting for my kitchen.

I ordered this funny guy a while ago. He's called a foks. How cute is that?! He hasn't gotten here yet, but I'm waiting very impatiently.

I hope you'll take a few hours minutes to look through what Etsy has to offer. Some of it is amazing, and it's certainly nothing anyone else is going to have. In the next few days I'll be putting up a post with some super fantastic finds from Etsy. Stay tuned.


- H

2 comments:

Shannon said...

i'm glad you are blogging again... i missed reading your posts!!!!

Christia said...

Oh man! I am in love with those shirts! And that painting! Ahhh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...