My brother will tell me I just need to finally make the switch to my own domain, but I'm going to put this out there just in case a true technogeek reads this blog?
I feel bad for my readers who could give a crap less about my sewing projects. Or my sewing fans who could give a crap less about my chaotic adventures in toddler mommying.
Is there any way to organize a Blogger blog so that I could have pages or tabs based off one main page, and then if you just want to read about sewing you click the sewing link, or mommying, or ranting, or whatever?
Does anyone know? Anyone?
Bueler?
- H
1/25/10
Any Blogger gurus out there?
By Heather on 1/25/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I have no clue. But let me just say that even though I don't sew or do anything remotely crafty, I enjoy reading all your posts! :)
give the pioneer woman's blog a look-see. I'm no techno-geek, but maybe she could throw you some advice? It sounds much like the format you are referring to.
give the pioneer woman's blog a look-see. I'm no techno-geek, but maybe she could throw you some advice? It sounds much like the format you are referring to.
i love your blog as is... i like to read all about things i don't know how to do. don't change too much!!!
I know how to do it on a wordpress platform, but I have never used blogger. Sorry!
Post a Comment