In case you missed it, I finally got around to dedicating a new blog solely to my sewing projects. It's called Featherty Sews, after the Etsy shop where I sell vintage patterns and fabric I've been hoarding for too long.
I wanted to give everyone a head's up that on Monday I'll be posting a giveaway on that site. It's exciting for me because it's a project sewn from a Japanese pattern, my first one! Most sew-ers (myself included) look longingly at their Japanese sewing books and then set them aside, too intimidated to actually cut into fabric with so little explanation.
I'm also using up a little bit of an adorable Japanese linen blend fabric in the project, so it's like a two-fer for the Japanese. I'll be sure to remind everyone on Monday to go enter for your chance to win XXX (hah! you thought I would tell you what it is, didn't you? nope. it's a secret).
- H
2/13/10
A giveaway's in the works....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Now I feel badly because you put a hyphen in your cute sewer.
I know I am not crafty.
But I love you and love reading your stuff, even if it's all Greek to me.
But HOW DID I MISS the fact that you have a separate sewing blog? Love it.
Post a Comment