2/10/10

I give up. I'm letting my sewer alterego take over.

OK, remember how I was asking a while back about how to program tabs into a Blogger design? Well, Penne gave me a very handy link (here it is) and I was able to figure it out and everything.

Only, that isn't really what I wanted after all. Only, I didn't know that until I did it.

So, I've decided to let my alter ego have her own blog. Just for sewing, crafting, fabric, patterns, artsy, and fartsy stuff. Well, the fartsy stuff will probably stay here on this site because I know you all love to hear about how I'm aging and now I eat prunes, right?

So if you're a sewer, a sewist, a seamstress, a quilter, a knitter, a lookiloo or a wannabe, bookmark Featherty Sews and check it out sometime. Maybe sometime in a few days, cause give me a little time, people! I just set it up, jeez.

Thanks.

- H

1 comments:

Sara said...

Booo, I like it all on this blog. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...