2/17/10

This is a PSA, if you know what that means

Yesterday afternoon I was a little under the weather. You may have noticed.

I made a big mistake, and since I care about you guys, I didn't want you to make the same mistake.

I read PW's posts (especially this one) about eating pie with her grandma. While I listened to Michael Buble's song "Home" in my playlist down below.

I'm just warning you. Don't do it. Unless you like sobbing like a baby in the middle of the day.

I miss my Grandma Clare.

But then the Chris Isaac song "Graduation Day" came on, and then I switched to just feeling weird, cause Chris Isaac makes me feel weird.

- H

3 comments:

Angela said...

Chris Isaak makes me feel weird, too. That whole album is weird. But I still like it.

Logical Libby said...

I was listening to Patty Griffin yesterday, and kept wondering why I felt so depressed. And then I realized -- I had been listening to Patty Griffin.

Maryissewfast said...

MichaelBuble's Home gets me everytime, no matter where I'm at. My niece did atribute video for my Dad's funeral and she used that song...chokes me up just thinking about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...