My oldest son's birthday is coming up, and I started thinking about cupcakes while laying in bed last night.
I recently saw a blog post with the most fabulous cupcakes, chocolate with green grass frosting. Thick, luscious green grass that had texture like blades, and the cake was beautiful and the whole thing looked awesome!
And I can't remember where I saw it?
Does anyone have any suggestions for where I might have come across that cupcake? It's not Bakerella, I know that because I just checked her site again. It's someone who writes a lot about cupcakes, has a favorite cupcake recipe they use, and.... that's all I can remember.
Please? Help a momma out? Anyone?
- H
3/13/10
need a little help
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Not sure if this is your blog, but I did recall green grass on these adorable cupcakes...HTH
http://52cupcakes.blogspot.com/2009/09/martha-stewarts-ladybug-cupcakes-12.html
I was gonna say Martha too! Saw them today.
pistolsandpopcorn.com?
Post a Comment