This is a shameless plug. I have no financial interest in Saltwater Sandals or the people who make them. I just want to tell you all how much I like them, and show off my new shiny purple pair.
I'd never heard of Saltwater sandals a few weeks ago. I know, I know, I live in a box. But I don't have girls, you see. I have boys. Boys don't wear Saltwater sandals. They wear Keens. At least mine do.
I was reading some blog post by the talented ladies behind Sugar City patterns, and came across some mention of the author's new Saltwater sandals - for herself. My interested piqued, I started a-Googlin, and found the adult version in snappy new colors.
I picked shiny purple. They came today.
I luuuuuurrrrv them.
This is a blurry photo of my new shiny purple sandals reflected in my dirty kitchen porch door. The puppy is not included in sandal purchase.

And here's a top-down view. They look just as good with pants as sans pants.
The best part is they're really super comfy, and this is coming from someone with a painful distortion of one of her feet with the ugly name - bunion. Yes, friends, I have a bunion and it hurts. And these sandals fit me and my bunion, and they do not hurt.
Now, be forewarned. They are flat. I wish they came with a little wedge, maybe something made out of cork for sponginess? Just a suggestion.
Otherwise, they're a total hit.
- H




6 comments:
Oh man Heather! I swear you read my mind! I have been wanting some Salt Water sandals!!! Do they have hot pink?!
I think you and I may have been seperated at birth...I too have a bunion. One on each foot actually. Mine hurt the most at night while I am trying to fall asleep!
I just found out about Saltwater Sandals too and ordered some for Meg! Maybe I'll have to get some too!
Very cute! I totally love shoes, obviously....but sandals. They are my heart!
My bunion (on the same foot) says Hi to your bunion. HATE IT! But I'm way to chicken for surgery!
Hi Heather, I have been buying Saltwater sandals for my four kids for the past 20 years and I have always loved them. I have only one son and he indeed has worn saltwater until the age of 7. They make styles for boys. They last forever and make the best hand-me downs. We still have a pair from 15 years ago in rotation. Kudos! Thanks to you I found the last pair of limited edition purple one, literally the last pair. I normally buy them at Nordstrom, but they don't sell purple anymore. So once again thanks...
I like the color of that sandals. I'll definitely buy it for my wife.
Post a Comment