What do you do when you decide not to list your house for sale in the next few weeks?
You move on to Plan B.

Meet Ruby. Our Plan B. My new baby girl. Our insanity. All of it, wrapped into one beautiful, calm, mellow, chocolate package.

Baby Huey loves her. Loves her. I wish I'd had the camera when I found him hauling her down the driveway, his hands firmly under her belly, her arms and legs dangling happily. What can I say, she likes to be carried. She'll fit in just fine around here.


Even Blind Binnie likes her. Go figure.
- H



7 comments:
omgosh... how cute!!! i love her!!!! congrats on your new addition!
Oh she's super sweet! Congrats on your baby girl! (does that mean you are going to make clothes for her too :)
That's a great idea, MJ! I'll have to start working on some ideas. She looks good in pink.
I loooove her Heather! She's so sweet!
found your blog via some sewing blog. You puppy is adorable. i bet she's way easier than my baby girl :)
You know why puppies are cute, right? Because they are a pain in the butt.
Good luck!
Holy cuteness, she's awesome! Love the name, and hope she stays mellow. Hide your shoes. Also the garden hose. Oh, and if you can find a way to keep the chair legs off the floor, that'd be good too. Congratulations!
Post a Comment