5/3/10

Well, crapbag.

OK, I think I can admit defeat. There are two tops that are winning by a landslide in the first day's voting, and mine isn't one of them. (Here's the link to the page in case you haven't seen it. You have to vote to see the tally.)

Which totally doesn't surprise me because I really was shocked to have made it into the pool. Really. Not fake shock, but real shock, not like Academy Awards nominees who say "I am really just honored to have been nominated," but they'd claw their own mother's eyes out to win.

No, not like that. I like my mom too much for that. Plus, she's the one to blame for everything who taught me how to sew, so I can't do that to her.

I'm slowly coming to grips with the fact that my taste just isn't the mainstream. Because the two tops that are in a dead neck-and-neck heat to win weren't at all on my top list from this grouping. I'll give you a little hinty hint. I liked the burgundy one with the aqua buttons, and I liked Hokidoki's cute peplum top, those two are probably my favorites.

*sigh*

Kinda makes me want to go eat another piece of cardboard-disguised-as-pizza from the airport Sbarro. No, now that I think of that it makes me want to puke and puking plus flying just isn't a great idea either. I think I'll weep silently as I stand in the A boarding line at my Southwest gate. Lots of people do that.

- H

3 comments:

Logical Libby said...

I want to see! Where is the link?

Christia said...

Your other top made the 2nd round! And I voted! And I'm jealous you're boarding group A. You're totally like George Clooney in Up In The Air. You have 10 million FF miles!

Anonymous said...

People only weep in the B line miss Business Select!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...